Get Involved with YNPN Greater Omaha!
Become involved with ynpnGO to connect with young professionals from across the nonprofit sector in the Omaha metro area! ynpnGO’s members are employed or involved with nonprofits all across the sector. Additionally, we have members who work in government or for-profit sectors and are socially-engaged professionals.
YNPN Greater Omaha offers opportunities for anyone:
- Working in the greater Omaha nonprofit community
- Involved in the nonprofit sector through board service or volunteering
- Considering a career in the nonprofit sector
- Interested in collaborating with the nonprofit sector
How do I join?
Membership is free and open to anyone!
Complete this quick registration form and you are in! https://forms.gle/6AdSK98oNaXycHUw6
After completing the form, you will hear from one of our board members with more information on how to get involved.
Membership has its perks!
- Receive email updates with YNPN Greater Omaha news and event invitations
- Eligible to apply for ynpnGO mini grants to fund your professional development
- Access to exclusive offers and opportunities made available only to YNPN members
- Join ynpnGO committees
- Apply for Rising Leaders Institute – year long cohort for leadership development
- Be nominated for Emerging Nonprofit Leader Awards
- Discounted rates for ynpnGO events
- Additional unique engagement opportunities
- Grow your network of diverse young professionals
- Opportunity to provide feedback and give input into the programming offered by ynpnGO
- Membership to YNPN National events and conferences
Do I have to work for a nonprofit to join?
Nope! While many of ynpnGO’s members work or volunteer for a 501(c)(3), anyone with an interest in the nonprofit sector is welcome. This includes students, people considering a nonprofit career, those working closely to the nonprofit sector, and many others.
What, exactly, does “young” mean?
The majority of ynpnGO’s members are young professionals in their 20’s and 30’s. However, we welcome members of any age and hope to represent a wide spectrum of nonprofit professionals. If you feel like the YNPN network and events are relevant to your work and interests, we encourage you to be engaged and involved with YNPN.
We have other ways you can get involved in ynpnGO